We are Mills & Reeve LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC326165 and VAT number GB 104 8345 88. Our registered office is at Monument Place, 24 Monument Street, London, EC3R 8AJ, which is the firmís London office. Click here to download a list of members (with details of each member's qualification). The list may also be inspected at any of the LLPís offices.
Mills & Reeve LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is subject to the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
This extranet provides you with information about the progress of matters on which you have instructed Mills & Reeve LLP and with access to legal know how and information.
Code of conduct
You agree to keep confidential any personal login password provided by Mills & Reeve LLP, and to inform Mills & Reeve LLP if your extranet password is lost or disclosed to a third party.
You agree not to use this extranet in any way which disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this extranet by other users, and not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this extranet or attempt to transmit to or via this extranet any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component.
Your right to use the contents of this extranet
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this extranet and the material contained in this extranet is owned by Mills & Reeve LLP.
- Material provided in this extranet may be downloaded, viewed and printed for internal use within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices, or any restrictions on use or disclaimers contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this extranet may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Mills & Reeve LLP.
- This site is strictly only made available free of charge to those individuals and organisations that have a current contract with Mills & Reeve LLP for the provision of legal services to that individual or organisation. The information on the intranet site is of considerable commercial value and if you or your employing organisation does not have a current contract then Mills & Reeve reserves the right to impose charges as set out below (at its absolute discretion) to either you or your employing organisation if you use the site without our prior authorisation. If you wish to seek authorisation please contact Ms. LorraineMoseley on 0121 456 8397 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charges for use of the site by non-clients and employees of non-clients:
- Initial access to the site: We permit non-clients or their employees to visit the site and view but not download material on two occasions within a 12 month period
- Subsequent visits to the site: £250 for each visit
- If more than 4 visits are made to the site within a 12 month period, we reserve the right to charge an annual fee for you or your organisation (at our election) of £5,000.
- The above conditions do not apply to access to the site being made by law firms or other organisations who provide legal advice to the healthcare sector. Any use whatsoever by any partner or employee of such an organisation will result in a liability for an annual fee for that individual person (but not the organisation for whom they work) of £5,000.
Mills & Reeve LLP is committed to protecting your privacy. We collect and process information you supply to register for access to the extranet. We use the information we hold about you to enable secure access to the extranet in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not supply any information you provide to us to third parties without your consent.
Mills & Reeve LLP send out monthly healthcare legal updates and other briefings at regular intervals, and to provide training. By proceeding to use this extranet you consent to us keeping you updated and for your email details to be added to our databases for these purposes.
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices, please contact email@example.com
Where financial information relating to matters on which you have instructed Mills & Reeve LLP is made available on the extranet, such information is taken from the firm's systems but may not be completely up to date, and it does not necessarily indicate the amount your organisation will ultimately be invoiced.
Where documents have been drafted by Mills & Reeve LLP for your organisation and those documents are made available on the extranet, such documents are provided on the basis that they are for use only in connection with the matter for which they were created, and do not constitute legal advice in relation to and are not to be used in connection with any other matter.
Where general know how documents produced by Mills & Reeve LLP are made available to you, such documents will not constitute legal advice. Mills & Reeve LLP will not be liable for any reliance placed on such documents by you or your organisation unless advice is taken on the specific circumstances in which such documents are to be used.
Owing to the nature of the internet Mills & Reeve LLP cannot guarantee that the extranet will always be available to users. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and take steps to ensure the security of your computer network when using the internet.
Mills & Reeve LLP reserves the right to withdraw the provision of this extranet on one month's notice to you. In the event that you cease to be a client of Mills & Reeve LLP, your right to access this extranet shall immediately terminate.